Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Goodbye Junior year....Hello SENIOR year!

Well...

I PASSED ALL MY JUNIOR CLASSES!!! (:

Which means, this time next year I will be graduating with my BSN in Nursing! Who would have though, huh? So exciting! Thanks for your prayers! I didn't get a B on every one of Nursing finals as I wanted to...but I did well (:

Today, Kelsie and her boyfriend Josh helped me move some of my stuff out of my old house into my friends garage. My room is pretty bare right now. All the pictures of everyone are off the walls...so it looks like a prision! Just a few more things left to pack, however. On Friday, my friend Sarah and I will sign our lease for our new apartment for Senior year, and we are very much excited! Ill keep you all posted about that!!

1 comment:

  1. heyyyy rachele! i know i haven't spoken to you in awhile but i saw the link to your blog on facebook sooo here i am! congratulations on being done with everything; i know it must feel good! maybe see you around this summer when i get back from england?

    and if you're at all interested, here's my blog--
    www.playmesomething.wordpress.com
    :D

    ReplyDelete