Friday, April 23, 2010

Time is running out

The semester is coming to a close, and it is happening so fast! It feels like yesterday was the first day of college. I remember it so vividly: classes started on the day my birthday. I remember walking in DeMoss and my brother was singing "Happy Birthday" as loud as he could! It was a good first day of college. Now, its almost over. 22 more days until graduation.

The last 2 weeks have been crazy busy, but the funny thing is, it's been the most enjoyable. Emily, Christel and I have become really close this semester. You would think that we have known each other for a long time, but we have only know each other for less than a year. Through planning the Senior events (graduation, parties, etc), I have met a few more girls from the program that I never really hung out with: Kellee, Candice, Mary Grace, Amanda and so many others. They are just a blessing & a joy to be around. Emily and I have played basketball together the past few Fridays, and made some new friends at Lahaye: Josh and Elijah. Its been fun playing two on two with them, but my basketball skills have escaped me--its quite sad really. They are really fun & its been nice to hang out with them.

I wish I could put more hours in a day, and slow down these next few weeks. I wish I could have met all of these people earlier on in my journey here at Liberty. If only these past few weeks were the beginning instead of the end. Its going to be really hard for me to leave all of this behind in just 22 short days...

1 comment:

  1. I love you Rachele! Why can't we just stay and hang out and not have a care in the world! That was the best part of being a kid! I am going to miss you so stinking much. Please promise me that we will keep in touch and make visits to each other! You are seriously one of the greatest friends and I would not trade our friendship for the world!

    ReplyDelete