Friday, August 14, 2009

On the Road Again..

Well. The Summer is drawing to a close, and that means its back to the " 'burg" I go! Its been an interesting summer. Working at Centra State was a great experience. It was good to see how things really happen. Tomorrow 8/15 mom and I will be heading back to VA. We plan to go shopping and get my room at the new apartment situated! I'm excited to reallllly move in (:

Come monday, my roomate Sarah will be joining me. Sarah and I are then going to VA beach for 2 days to soak up the sun and RELAX (something neither one of us has done much of this summer). Im really excited for that!

I will keep this blog updated with pictures of the new place and our VA beach trip when everything is settled. Classes start the 24th-- the day after my 21st bday! This is the last year, everyone. Can you believe it?! SENIOR YEAR ;)

1 comment:

  1. Praise the LORD FOR SENIOR YEAR! haha. hopefully a more relaxing year.... have fun at the beach, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete