Friday, April 24, 2009

Less than 2 weeks...

Hello All!
I thought it would be a good idea to keep everyone posted with my life here at Liberty through a blog! I will update the blog as new events take place, or something exciting happens! That way, while I'm away at school, you too can be a part of the experience ;)

The semester is ending in less than 2 weeks! Its pretty crazy to know that I will be done with my third year of Nursing school, and graduating May 2010!! Crazy! These next two weeks are quite intense. I have close to eight tests during that time period. This means that majority of my time is dedicated to studying. I am looking forward to May 5th when everything done! It will be sweet (:


1 comment:

  1. Great Job on your studies -- keep up the great Job! I am looking forward, with God's grace, to your graduation on 5/2010!
    Love,
    Dad.

    ReplyDelete